- Björn Bremer, Philipp Genschel, and Markus Jachtenfuchs (forthcoming). Juncker’s curse? Identity, interest and public support for the integration of core state powers. Journal of Common Market Studies.
- Björn Bremer and Sean McDaniel (2019). The ideational foundations of social democratic austerity in the context of the Great Recession. Socio-Economic Review. Online first.
- Björn Bremer (2019). The political economy of the SPD reconsidered: Evidence from the Great Recession. German Politics. Online first.
- Björn Bremer (2018). The missing left? Economic crisis and the programmatic response of social democratic parties in Europe. Party Politics. 24(1):23-38.
Pre-print version / online appendix / replication material
Book Chapters in Edited Volumes:
- Björn Bremer and Julia Schulte-Cloos (2019). “The restructuring of British and German party politics in times of crisis”. In Hutter, Swen and Hanspeter Kriesi (eds.), European Party Politics in Times of Crisis. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Björn Bremer and Guillem Vidal (2018). “From boom to bust: A comparative analysis of Greece and Spain under austerity”. In Doxiadis, Evdoxios and Aimee Placas (eds.). Living Under Austerity: Greek Society in Crisis. New York: Berghahn Books.
- Guido Baldi, Björn Bremer and Thore Schlaak (2017). International investments and current account imbalances: The importance of valuation changes. DIW Round-up 117, 7 December 2017.
- Guido Baldi and Björn Bremer (2015). The evolution of Germany’s net foreign asset position. DIW Economic Bulletin, 22+23/2015, pp. 303-309.
- Stefan Bach, Guido Baldi, Kerstin Bernoth, Björn Bremer, Beatrice Farkas, Ferdinand Fichtner, Marcel Fratzscher, and Martin Gornig (2013). More growth through higher investment. DIW Economic Bulletin, 08/2013, pp. 5-16.